Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ryan and Bec Tie the Knot

Well, part of me can't believe that Bec and I are both married. Mainly I can't believe she's married :). I'm so happy that she's found the one though and think they make a great pair. It was a very fun weekend and here's how it went.


THE PREPARATION
Friday morning everybody got their nails done at "Lovely Nails." (Front to back: Sue-Ryan's mom, Gwen, Heidi-bridesmaid, Bec, Sarah-bridesmaid, Shelbi, and mikayla- junior attendant)



Bec got her first pedicure and laughed through the entire thing. That lady is probably lucky she didn't get kicked in the face Bec's feet are so sensitive.

THE REHEARSAL



The after party was at Old Chicago.


Who are those hot babes? Only the best bridesmaids ever!



Aaaawwwwww...

THE BEAUTIFICATION






THE CEREMONIAL MOTHER-OF-THE-BRIDE TAPS THE GROOM'S BUTT



Or maybe she just gave him a monogrammed handkerchief to wipe Bec and his tears during the ceremony.

THE HAPPILY MARRIED COUPLE




TIME TO CUT LOOSE



Shelbi and I waiting to get on the bus. She looks older than me but really she's only 14.



This is Joel, my wedding partner. There were lots of high fives going on that weekend between me and my teammate.


I think this picture speaks for itself.


Sarah is also from Primghar. She graduated a year ahead of me and Bec.

Us P-town girls pretty much rocked the house.







There's BZ telling everybody how it is. (Just kidding Bec)

I love this picture!


I need to get better at choosing backdrops for our pictures. It's hard to downplay a good looking couple like us though :)


Matt was the man of the night in my eyes. He was great! He kept the wedding party in line, helped the DJ, helped with musical chairs and wore the tie he didn't want to. There's not many men that can pull off a bouquet like he does either.


The first dance.



Instead of a dollar dance or garter auction they played musical chairs. It was $5.00 to get in and then if you lost you could buy your way back in. Everybody really got into it. Dad bought his way in to the last three but didn't win.


The temptress.


Rodd and Gwen shook their thangs' all night.



The Reindeer Dance. I had never done this before but during the chorus everybody danced with chairs on their head and then when the verses came on everyone pounded them on the floor. A dance that only inebriated people good enjoy. I must admit, it was fun.











THE AFTERMATH




It was a great party with only one casualty..this piece of cake.

It experienced the aftermath of the munchies.




(This is where I would put a really good picture of Ryan and Bec, but I don't have one yet.)

Congratulations Ryan & Becky!


No comments:

Post a Comment