It's official, wedding season has begun. We have several friends getting married this spring and summer. In June I am a Co-MOH for my best friend Becky. If you know Becky you may be worried about her progress on the wedding, but she is doing quite well I think. A few weeks ago me, Becky and her sisiter Shelbi (the other co-moh) went to see her finalized invites. They looked great! Before doing the invites we had lunch with her family.
That same weekend one of Matt's good buddies got married. They worked for Garst together but now Greg works for Dekalb and Matt for Wyffels.
Matt thought he would get scalded touching their popcorn bags but he survived. That's the groom firmly pressing the bag against his chest.
Congratulations Greg and Tami!
This weekend we had plans to attend another wedding but the weather made it challenging. We decided not to go. This is why.
Snow for an April wedding, what a bummer. I'm sure it was a great time though.
Congratulations Aaron and Laura!
No comments:
Post a Comment