Thanks for coming over Griebel Family! We always enjoy the time we spend together.
Following my friends' and families' blogs has inspired me to start my own. I love checking in to see what's going on. I hope everybody enjoys our blog as much as I have enjoyed others.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
A Visitor
Easter was this past weekend and you'd think I'd have something to say about that, but instead the dogs had a new adventure. They met there first baby. Jen and Derek came over Saturday night with their 18 month old son Alex. Alex is quite adorable and just started walking. Red and Birdy were really good with him and Alex with them. Red, the dog who never gives anyone kisses, decided to give Alex a couple. Of course Birdy is always very giving and Alex got several big kisses across the face. Most of all, I was impressed that Alex never got bumped over by the dogs. We have the best puppies ever! (Way better than any stinky Cari-poo).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment