Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring is coming!

Quite often during the warm months Matt and I frequent a little location outside of town called Stolley's. It's a beautiful little place. I think we often take it for granted except for on a day like this. We either start in town and ride our bikes out or load up the dogs to go for a walk. However, Matt and the dogs were gone this particular weekend so Iggy and I went it alone.
Iggy waited patiently while I made my way around the big pond a couple times.



It was a gorgeous day. One of those days that makes you appreciate the outdoors. It felt like spring was right around the corner. Sadly the warm weather only lasted about a week and we're back to the 30's and 40's now.

I also encountered another sure sign of spring. (Youngsters please stop reading now.) ... Shitters full. I guess they're getting ready for the busy season.


On a more pleasant note, I'll leave you with another pretty picture.


HAPPY SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment