Last week I told Matt there was a used Chevy Equinox that I wanted to check out at the local Chevy dealer. We started to do some checking around and looked at some other options too. Then one thing turned into another and we bought a new 2009 Chevy Equinox. I'm psyched!

It's so pretty. I've never had a pretty car before. My next quest is to find a good name for my new wheels. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
On a side note, I was a little saddened to see the Ranger go. We had some good times together. I told Verdon (our salesman) to find a nice home for him. Knowing that the Ranger is in good hands, I'm looking forward to making new memories in the Equinox.
Welcome to the world of blogging. I am excited to be numero uno to leave some blog loving!! Sooooo, that means that I should expect some wonderful surprise package in the mail soon (this IS common in the blog society you know). Did you get your blog design inspo from my little man's nursery? It matches fabulously! So I signed up as a follower ... AND left a comment, so I fully expect to receive more frequent comments from you. I will be checking back soon! Can't wait to hear about the life of Matt, Mo, Red & Birdy.
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Christine
Hi Mo! Love the blog. Love the new car. Maybe you could call your car Egor. Egor the Equinox, doesn't have a bad ring to it!? Or Quinn? Is your car a boy or a girl? :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your future posts. I will be checking back!
love ya, audra