Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baby Faces

I tried to capture all of James' faces to share with you. For only being 7 weeks old he sure can let you know what he's thinking with just one look.

SILLY BABY

HAPPY BABY

TIRED BABY

FUNNY BABY

SMILEY BABY

DESPERATE BABY

THOUGHTFUL BABY

GRUMPY BABY

INQUISITIVE BABY

I'm missing one picture though and that's "Sad Baby." He has the biggest but most adorable frown sometimes. Hopefully I can capture that one to share with you next time.

2 comments:

  1. James doesn't look like his Daddy much, does he??
    My favorite face is the Thoughtful Baby face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!! He can do the "eye brow"!!!! He may look like his daddy, but he can do his mom's expressions.
    I love all of these little faces. I can't believe how much he's grown. And is his hair lookin' a little
    ginger? ;)
    Thanks for the pics. I was just about to text you and say it was time for some new ones. :)

    ReplyDelete