Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Meet Benjamin!

Matt and I are a proud uncle and aunt of Benjamin Bradly. He was born on May 20th. He was 9 pounds and some ounces and 20 some inches long. I don't know exact measurements but that's enough to tell you he was a big boy. I was able to meet him for the first time the end of June. I spent 5 days in Philadelphia getting to know him. We took him for his first trip to the Jersey shore that week and of course we went shopping. Then 2 weeks ago he made his first of many visits to Iowa. That was the first time for Uncle Matt to meet Benjamin.



His beach hat was a little big but I think it will fit him perfectly next summer.








We love you Benjamin and wish that we could see your adorable face every week!




No comments:

Post a Comment