James is 5 months old and so much fun. Since our last update he's rolling both ways. He's taken an interest in watching the dogs and likes pulling at their fur. The dogs are so good with him and tolerate his tugging. Birdy actually likes it and leans in for more when he stops. He also enjoys spending time in his jumper and sitting up in his Bumbo where he can see all the action. I'm happy to say the weather is finally cooperating some and we've been getting out for walks in the morning.
Memorial Day weekend we went to Denison to meet the newest member of the burns family, little Kennisyn.
That same weekend James was baptized. I don't have any pictures of the baptism to share because Aunt Katie took pictures for us (thanks Katie) but here's what he wore.
Just a day at home giggling with mom.
Father's Day weekend. The boys with there matching bucket hats.
He finally went for his long awaited first boat ride. This is how he spent the entire ride, totally relaxed.
Last week we planted some flowers. I was shocked to find this morning however that some of my flowers were gone! The rabbits chewed them off. What kind of rabbit eats flowers?!
Great Grandma and Grandpa Morris, Grandma and Grandpa Morris and Carter came for a visit one afternoon. We made a trip to the park.
Great Grandpa on babysitting duty
Cousins
I feel like we've got a good start to our summer and I'm looking forward to making many more memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment