Wow, 2 months old already and I have to go back to work next Thursday. Time is flying by but yet I can't wait for him to sleep in his own room in his crib. What I'm not looking forward to are the sleepless nights trying to get him to stay in his crib. Otherwise he sleeps well in his swing. The last week or so he's been getting up around 4:00 and then in the morning. I think he's catching on:) He had his 2 month checkup today and weighed in at 13 pounds and is 23 3/4 inches long. We endured his first round of shots pretty well. He was a trooper! Screaming of course but then he calmed down very quickly.
A sneeze and sticker in the face ended the photo shoot. Can you imagine what that scrunched up little face looks like behind the sticker?!
I like the second picture where he is smirking and smiling with his eyes!
ReplyDelete