Following my friends' and families' blogs has inspired me to start my own. I love checking in to see what's going on. I hope everybody enjoys our blog as much as I have enjoyed others.
Come back and edit this post to tell us (OK ME!) how you're feeling. Do you predict boy or girl? What are you craving? How are you sleeping? Are you sick and tired of getting up through the night to empty your bladder? How is progress on the nursery or have you started on it? What do you love about being pregnant? What could you do without? I want the DEETS girl!! Love you.
I'm not very good at writing. It's a lot of work, but here it goes. I've been feeling pretty well I think for a pregnant lady. My two biggest complaints would be the aches that come with gaining the pounds and the restless sleep drives me nuts. I can't get comfortable at night to save my life. I love feeling the little munchkin kick or Smalls as we've affectionately named him/her until he/she arrives. I also of course love feeling semi-uninhibited with my food choices. Ice cream or cookies at night have become a regular habit. I don't crave anything weird. Matt has become very attentive to my needs which I can't get enough of. He's been a great hubby! I don't have a boy/girl prediction at this point, but it has been interesting listening to other peoples predictions. According to everybody else I think boy has a slight advantage right now. As for the nursery it is a masterpiece in progress and you can expect a blog in the future.
Come back and edit this post to tell us (OK ME!) how you're feeling. Do you predict boy or girl? What are you craving? How are you sleeping? Are you sick and tired of getting up through the night to empty your bladder? How is progress on the nursery or have you started on it? What do you love about being pregnant? What could you do without? I want the DEETS girl!! Love you.
ReplyDeleteI'm not very good at writing. It's a lot of work, but here it goes. I've been feeling pretty well I think for a pregnant lady. My two biggest complaints would be the aches that come with gaining the pounds and the restless sleep drives me nuts. I can't get comfortable at night to save my life. I love feeling the little munchkin kick or Smalls as we've affectionately named him/her until he/she arrives. I also of course love feeling semi-uninhibited with my food choices. Ice cream or cookies at night have become a regular habit. I don't crave anything weird. Matt has become very attentive to my needs which I can't get enough of. He's been a great hubby! I don't have a boy/girl prediction at this point, but it has been interesting listening to other peoples predictions. According to everybody else I think boy has a slight advantage right now. As for the nursery it is a masterpiece in progress and you can expect a blog in the future.
DeletePS my "codes" I had to enter when I posted the above comment were ???? and the number 25 SOOOOOO I predict a Christmas baby :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Mo!! xo
ReplyDeletelooking great Molly! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving and Christmas:) LOVE YA!
ReplyDelete