A friend recently asked me "Why do you need Pinterest when you can go to a cookbook for a recipe?" Let me show you.
Before
After
Only 5 ingredients and just as good as any from scratch peach crisp.
Green beans tossed in soy sauce, brown sugar and butter then wrapped in bacon. Grill or Bake
No more struggling to find a bobby pin at the bottom of my makeup bag
Half vinegar and half dawn in a scrub brush. Keep it in the shower for quick clean ups. I despise cleaning the shower and this has made it a little easier.
Monster cookie bars. So much easier than the cookies and still delicious. Only 6 ingredients and 30 minutes in the oven.
A way to remember Red without stuffing him as a mantle piece. That might be a little creepy.
I know this is a little anal but so far it's worked. If I do a chore each day then when I have a day off I don't have to spend the whole day cleaning.
This isn't a pinterest project but something Matt has been working on. Birdy has a new kennel castle with a sturdy roof and clean cut look. Plus she can get into the shed for a warm winter shelter which can be heated. That's one spoiled dog!
Maybe I have wasted hours on Pinterest, but it hasn't been in vain. So if you're not a believer in Pinning maybe you'll change your mind :)
Peach dessert recipe por favor :)
ReplyDeleteAnd don't you mean Birdy's new dog mansion? Geesh, I'd throw my kids in there for fun!
Molly, these are some seriously good ideas!! I am impressed!
ReplyDeleteA