Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Door County Wisconsin

We recently returned from a long weekend in Door County Wisconsin. We vacationed with two other couples. The focus of the trip was salmon fishing but we managed to sneak in some other activities as well.



Nobody caught a fish the first day out but it was a beautiful afternoon to be on the boat.



Day two of fishing was more successful. This day the boys spent 9 hours on the boat so the girls went shopping.


Preparing the boat for our Saturday evening fish. (Day 3)


Before fishing Saturday we drove around to take in some scenery, did a little more shopping and ate lunch on the lake.



This is just crazy.







Saturday evening fish boil

Front row: Mike and Andrea, Deb and Steve




Salmon hooked



I had a great time reeling in my big catch and I think Matt enjoyed sharing the experience with me just as much as I did.


1 comment:

  1. Look at your fun blog background! I have NO.IDEA how to change mine. Pointers please.
    I love the shot of Matt with the sun setting in the forefront. Looks like you guys had a great time and some good catches.

    ReplyDelete