In September a reception was held in LeMars to celebrate Ryan and Katie's wedding. Our good family friends the Hicks' were able to come from Kansas City to celebrate with us. They have adorable kids that kept Matt and I on our toes all weekend.
In October Matt went on his first antelope hunt in Wyoming. Of course he had a wonderful time and came home with lots of stories. This antelope now graces our wall.

This is my favorite picture from his trip. Seeing how happy he is makes it worth the time away from one another. (Funny note: Is he holding that trout closer to the camera so it looks bigger?)
Rare moment of our pooches hanging out so close together. This photo op rarely occurs.


Also in October we welcomed my best friends little girl Georgia Rae with a baby shower. She is sooooooo cute!

Mother-Daughter Weekend. Mom and I went to Minneapolis to watch the Vikings game and of course do some shopping along the way. We may have witnessed the last Vikings game to be played in the Metrodome.? The weekend after was the big blizzard when the roof collapsed.
I also got to see Brett Favre play for 2 downs before he was injured. I'm not a huge Favre fan but it's fun to at least say I saw a man who was once a great quarterback play football.
Rare moment of our pooches hanging out so close together. This photo op rarely occurs.
Also in October we welcomed my best friends little girl Georgia Rae with a baby shower. She is sooooooo cute!
Mother-Daughter Weekend. Mom and I went to Minneapolis to watch the Vikings game and of course do some shopping along the way. We may have witnessed the last Vikings game to be played in the Metrodome.? The weekend after was the big blizzard when the roof collapsed.
I also got to see Brett Favre play for 2 downs before he was injured. I'm not a huge Favre fan but it's fun to at least say I saw a man who was once a great quarterback play football.
Thanks for a great weekend Mom!
Great blog, Mo! Thanks for not including the pics of Andrew and I dancing on your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI will be uploading Christmas pics in the next day or two and will send them your way.
A